Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Making a selective color replacement, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
In this movie I'd like to show you how to use a very cool tool called Selective…Color Correction, which allows you to take individual colors within an image and adjust them.…This is a great image to try this with because we've got some very bright colors…to work with in terms of the clothing.…So let's go ahead and magnify, and let's activate our Selective Color Correction tool.…And when you first look at this, ooh, it's a little bit complex and intimidating…but once you get the hang of it it's really pretty simple.…The way you activate this tool is you first designate the color that you'd like…to edit and with this little bit experience to learn where to start clicking.…
For instance you can click on the light color or you can click on the dark color.…What this tool is going to do is, you'll see, it looks for a range of colors that…it's going to adjust.…And sometimes you click on the light color and it doesn't adjust the entire…ones, you have to go more towards the midtones.…So my recommendation is don't click on the lightest, don't click on the darkest,…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.