Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
Now first, big congratulations for finishing your course on SilverFast 8, nice job!…You know, you might be wondering, oh are other some other resources, some new…training, some other training you might want? I've got a couple of…suggestions for you.…First one is, now that you've learned to scan an image, what if the image is…really damaged and you the need to Photoshop? There is a terrific course by…Janine Smith on the lynda.com Online Training Library called Photo Restoration with…Photoshop. That's a great one.…If you like some more foundation training in scanning, here is my other course…Scanning Techniques for Photography, Art and Design, where we've got the…scanning fundamentals, training chapter and preparing to scan.…
So those might be of some interest for you and provide you with some more…foundational information. And of course the laserSoft site which you can go to…at www.silverfast.com and then you can go to click on support and you'll find a…wide variety of things, including Documentations and Manuals. There is an…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.