Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting help as you use SilverFast, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
In this segment, I'd like to show you where you can find some help resources when…you're working inside of SilverFast.…The first place to look is actually on your Installation Disk.…If you look inside your disk, you will find a folder called Resources, and…inside that you'll find a bunch of ZIP archives that have PDF documentation and…movies. And they are in various languages, as you can see here.…And you can just copy the appropriate ZIPs for whatever language you want and…put it anywhere on your drive that you want.…The same resources are available online, as I'll show you in just a moment, but…if you can't get online, or you're traveling and you want access to some help…and some documentation, there it is.…
These resources are not necessarily installed on your computer when you…installed SilverFast, so go ahead, back to your disk and just drag these over,…maybe put them in your SilverFast folder if you want to.…So that's one source that you don't need to go online to get that help.…The next source is actually in SilverFast itself.…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.