Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring automatic color correction in manual mode, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
In this video, I'd like to talk about and show you and discuss the Automatic…Color Correction tool that's available to you in the Manual mode.…In other corrections such as the target-based correction and neutral-based…corrections that we accomplished, we did everything numerically;…we used our color sampler points like you see here and in fact, this is one of…the images that we used for the neutral based color correction.…So I want to use this same image that you can compare the results with the auto…correction that we're going to do right now.…The auto correction capabilities, which are built-in, have a variety…of different choices.…
This is the Auto Correction tool right here where I'm pointing.…Notice the little tick mark down there.…If you just click and hold anywhere close to this, you'll see all the various…built-in versions of the auto correction.…First, just do the general auto correction that is Shift+A and that provides a…correction and just while we're here, let's go ahead and you can always undo by…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.