In this movie, while we're on the topic like increasing the efficiency of our…workflow and speeding things up, in addition to using Batch Scan and/or…JobManager to help through the interface, the other thing you can really do to…help speed up how you work in SilverFast is using keyboard shortcuts.…And I've showed you a lot of them as we've gone through the course, but I'd like…you to show you where you can download a PDF file that has all of them built…right into it, and it's at the silverfast.com site.…So go to silverfast.com and then click on Support. And this page we'll come up…and where it says Documentation/Manual, click on that. And then you can just…scroll down here until you get to this two different PDF files, SilverFast 8…Keyboard Shortcuts from Mac or SilverFast 8 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows.…
And you can just watch it if you want to. Although a better idea is to go ahead…and download it so you have it on your computer and you can access it all the time.…Or download it and then put it on your iPad and you can put it next to your…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.