Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Batch scanning images, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
In this movie I'd like to show you how to streamline your scanning workflow,…make yourself more efficient by using BatchScan.…So, let's say you get to this point, you've learned how to use all the tools,…you're a really hot scanner operator now,…you are creating really good-looking images.…Well, your next task is going to be how can I speed up workflow so I can get…some more time kayaking?…And one of the answers to that is Batch Scanning.…What you see here is we have placed three images on the scan bed.…We have created three different frames and you can see they're numbered 1, 2 and…3 in the order in which they were created.…
And notice as you click from one frame to the other, all the setups that you…have created in terms of naming and resolution and histogram and gradation…and color correction, those are all over here, so you can access each one…just by clicking on them.…Well, if you just click on one of the scan frames and we do what we normally do…that is just click on Scan, it's just going to scan that one active scan frame.…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.