Sibelius 7 Essential Training
Sibelius 7 is the complete software for writing, playing, printing, and publishing music notation, and can be used by every kind of musician, from students and teachers to professional composers. In Sibelius 7 Essential Training, author Jenny Amaya shows how to create professional-looking scores, beginning with the basics of note entry and playback. The course explains how to interface with a MIDI keyboard; edit note durations and pitches; and incorporate lyrics, tempo markings, and other text elements. Features specific to version 7, such as 64-bit support, improved sound library, and text and typography enhancements are also covered in detail.
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of music notation and theory will yield the best results from this course.
- Working with Magnetic Layout
- Setting essential preferences
- Controlling basic score playback
- Ensuring good score readability and organization
- Adding time signatures and key signatures
- Entering notes, rests, accidentals, and chords
- Inputting notation with a MIDI keyboard
- Creating and extending slurs and phrase marks
- Engraving and formatting
- Saving time with quick key shortcuts
- Printing and exporting a completed project
- Sharing scores via the Scorch plug-in
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jenny Amaya and I'd like to welcome you to Sibelius 7 Essential Training. In this course, I'll walk you through how to create and edit your music in Sibelius, from score creation and note entry all the way through printing a professional looking score and parts. I'll start by giving you a broad overview of the Sibelius interface so that you can quickly and easily make your way around the program. Next, I'll show you how to create a score and we'll explore several different ways of inputting notes and other score objects. I'll also give you some advance insight into how to set up the default positions in styles of text and other score objects so that they appear where you want them and so that they look exactly how you want them to look on the page.
Finally, I'll demonstrate how to format your score and its parts so that you can print and share your professional looking music with the world. Let's get started with Sibelius 7 Essential Training.
Finale 2014 Essential Training64,031 Views
Finale 2012 Essential Training71,693 Views
Melodyne Studio Essential Training104,293 Views
Up and Running with Reason 752,234 Views
Up and Running with Reason 852,128 Views
Logic Pro X Essential Training1,135,619 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,275,513 Views
Pro Tools 11 Essential Training646,408 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp894,178 Views