Create a simple online store with Shopify, the trusted and easy-to-use ecommerce tool. Learn to select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with Shopify.
- If you want to build an online business, the only thing stopping you from selling and shipping products directly to customers, is an email address and a password. With just those two pieces of information, you can easily create your own e-commerce site with Shopify. You don't need to know what an SSL certificate is, you don't need to know about HTML or PHP, and you don't need to worry about software updates. You only need an email address and a password. I'm Patrick Rauland. I've been building e-commerce sites for over six years. I love helping entrepreneurs build sites that can take their businesses to the next level.
In this course, I'm gonna show you how to create products, how to choose and customize your theme, and how to set up shipping options and collect payments. As I demonstrate setting up a site, I'll share tips to help you run a successful e-commerce store. By the end of the course, you'll be ready to launch your own store. Let's jump in.
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.