Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up PayPal, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Instructor] Shopify payments is great for credit cards,…but there's another popular way to pay online…and that's to use your PayPal account.…For many people, this is fun money,…that you spend online without having to think about it.…Some stores get over 50% of their payments via PayPal.…So, it's usually worth setting up just to get access…to that audience that prefers PayPal over credit cards.…There's a few different PayPal services,…but we're gonna use the one Shopify recommends,…Express Checkout.…If you don't already have a PayPal account…with the address provided,…PayPal will send you an email after your first sale…and provide instructions to set up your account.…
If you do have a PayPal account,…we'll have to first deactivate PayPal…and then reactivate it with the correct email address.…Click Edit,…and then Deactivate.…Now, let's go ahead and reactive it.…Express Checkout.…So, we need to go ahead and activate our PayPal account.…And click Log In.…You'll now be prompted to grant permission to…Shopify to do all of this for you.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.