Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Sales reports, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Narrator] Looking at your sales reports…is something that every store owner needs to do.…You need to know which products are selling,…which traffic channels are the most useful,…and which countries submit the most orders.…In the admin, we can click on reports,…and then see which reports are available.…Each store will need something different,…but these are a great starting point.…Some of my favorites are gross sales by title,…that will tell you which products are selling the most,…gross sales by traffic referrer source,…this will tell you where your customers are coming from,…and all the way at the bottom, website cart analysis.…
This tells you which products are bought…with other products.…If you have the advanced Shopify plan…you can create your own report…that mixes and matches the different elements on this page.…Since our account only has test data,…we won't dig into any of these.…But once your store gets launched,…there will be tons of data that you can look into.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.