Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Print shipping labels, part of Learn Shopify: The Basics.
- [Narrator] Shopify recently released a feature…that lets you print shipping labels directly…from the admin on your home printer.…It's extremely convenient, and they also let you…use their negotiated rates with USPS…which can save you a lot of money.…The savings are quite substantial.…If you send 150 boxes a month,…you actually save close to $300 per month.…That pays for the advanced shopify plan.…In terms of setup, there isn't anything to do.…We've already set up live rates.…
And I just made a test order, let's go fulfill it.…I'll go to my admin, click on my test order,…and we can go ahead, we could click right here,…but I'll show ya how to do it in a different way.…We'll scroll down,…and we'll click this button to fulfill the order.…We could just mark this as fulfilled…if we were to go down to the USPS store…and send it that way, but I want the USPS truck…to come to me, and I'm gonna print off a label at home.…
Click this and scroll down…and click buy label and fulfill items.…There we go, label is set.…Let's go ahead and download it.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.