Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn Shopify: The Basics.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] We've built a pretty solid store…and explored many of the fundamentals of running…an effective eCommerce site.…The next best step is to go out there and build…your own site with Shopify.…There's a temptation to fine tune your site to death.…I recommend that you go out and launch your site…as soon as you're comfortable with the design.…Selling products on a live site is the best way to learn.…Once your store is up and running,…it's all about optimization.…Î recommend the course Conversion Rate Optimization…Fundamentals available in the library.…
Also check out the Shopify blog.…It has a lot of great advice for store owners.…Thanks for watching.…Get out there, and happy selling.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.