Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage orders, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you…how to manage your orders.…There's a few things we have to do,…like make sure shipping is taken care of,…and capture payment, if we haven't already.…But, before we do that,…I wanna point out something on the dashboard.…When you log into your Shopify store admin,…there's a very nice overview…of everything the store owner needs.…The first thing is what I like to call, what's happening.…There's useful information about today's visitors,…today's sales, products getting the most views, etc., etc.…You might notice that we have zero orders so far,…despite the fact that we've placed several test orders.…
This is something Shopify automatically does for you.…Any test payments within Shopify payments,…when in test mode, are not counted in your reports.…If you want a bit more information about recent stats,…there's information in the sidebar.…You can click and see data over various time periods,…as well as narrow it down by specific sales channels.…If you happen to sell through other channels…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.