- Why use Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
- [Patrick] If you want to build an online business where you can sell products directly to consumers, the only thing stopping you is an email address and a password. With just those two pieces of information, you can easily create your own ecommerce site with Shopify. You don't need to worry about what an SSL certificate is, you don't need to know about HTML or PHP. And you don't need to worry about software updates. Hi, I'm Patrick Rauland. I've been building ecommerce websites for over 10 years. I love helping entrepreneurs build sites that can take their businesses to the next level. Join me on LinkedIn Learning as I share the best tips to help you run a successful ecommerce business. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to launch your own store. Let's start selling.
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.