Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Install the Product Reviews app, part of Learn Shopify: The Basics.
- [Instructor] There's a very useful app made by Shopify…that let's customers leave reviews.…It's fairly easy to set up,…and it's very useful for your customers…by giving them social proof.…Let's install this app.…First, we're gonna click Get.…And then, we're gonna click Install app.…Now, this app is a bit harder to set up than some apps…because it involves you pasting a line of code…into your theme.…Many apps that affect the frontend of your store…make you paste a line of code, or two, into your theme.…
We'll have to copy this snippet…into our projects.liquid file.…They tell you how to do this here,…and they even give you a link.…Let's click that.…They've opened up everything we need to do.…We just need to put it…in the desired location on the product page.…They recommend putting it under the description,…which is a perfectly good place for reviews.…I'm going to use Command + F to open up the Search,…and then I'm gonna look for the description.…
There it is.…I'm gonna click right here.…Now, on the frontend of the store,…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.