Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Install the MailChimp app, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Narrator] One of the easiest ways…to stay in touch with customers…is to use Email Marketing.…You can send out blasts to the entire list…once or twice a year,…and you can use email automation to send…targeted messages based on certain criteria,…like which products they've bought,…when was their last order,…and how much they've spent.…One of the best email marketing services…is MailChimp.…They offer a free plan,…up to two thousand subscribers,…and the platform is phenomenally well designed.…There's an official MailChimp app…on the Shopify store.…
Once you install this app,…it lets your customers opt-in to the newsletter…as they check out.…To install the app, click Get.…First enter your store URL,…and log in,…then you have to connect…to your MailChimp account.…If you do have multiple accounts,…select your account.…Once you connect to your MailChimp account,…you'll be prompted to connect it to a specific store.…Type in your store address,…and then click Okay on the next page.…
Hplussports….myshopify.com.…Click Add Store.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.