Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Enable Google Analytics, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Instructor] One of the most trusted and robust…reporting platforms out there is Google Analytics.…You can sign up for a free account…and add a tracking code to your site…to see all of your stats.…To install the tracking code go to Shopify…and then under Online Store and Preferences…you'll see a space where you can paste in…your Google Analytics code.…I'm going to go to an existing Google Analytics account…and copy that code.…Once you've opened up the specific website profile,…because you can have multiple websites under one account,…click on Admin, and then click on Tracking Info,…and then click Tracking Code.…
You want to copy all of this.…Let's go back to our Shopify site and paste it in.…Then we can go down and save.…In your Google account,…make sure that you've turned on Ecommerce tracking.…That'll allow you to track all of the ecommerce activity…on your site, including orders,…number of products purchased, coupons used, etc.…We have the Google Analytics Essential Training…in the library if you want to know more…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.