Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Create an account, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Instructor] Shopify offers three…tiered subscription plans.…I'll be using the Advanced Shopify plan,…which includes all of the available features.…If you use this link, you'll get an…extended free trial, up to 30 days long,…instead of the usual 14.…You may see references to the 14-day free trial.…That's normal.…You'll only see the 30-day trial after…you start your store.…Keep in mind that free trial accounts…don't allow access to every feature…Shopify has to offer.…There are a few features that are only…available with the Advanced Shopify Paid Plan.…
I will let you know which features require…the Advanced Shopify plan as I demonstrate them.…Now, if you're a freelancer building this site…for someone else, or you want to build…Shopify apps or themes,…then you should enroll in their partner program.…It's the same thing as the main plan,…except you don't get charged for…having a test site, and you can have…a few different test sites.…There are a few more screens, and a bit…of extra complexity with multiple accounts.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.