Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Browse the Shopify app store, part of Learning Shopify.
- [Narrator] Shopify is a great starting place…for any store, but certain types of stores…and products will need a little bit of extra functionality.…This is where Shopify Apps come in.…You can think of them like apps for your phone…or extensions for a browser.…Apps are very good at integrating…with third party services,…like email marketing or an analytic service.…They're also handy if you want to sell…a specific type of product, like digital products…or monthly subscriptions.…Some of these apps are built by third parties…and some are built by Shopify.…
We're gonna start looking at some of the apps…built by Shopify, as they're very good quality…and they're very good at doing one thing…and doing it well.…Click on Collections and then click Made by Shopify.…There's a bunch of really useful apps in here.…We've already taken a look at the Digital Downloads app.…There's also some really useful importers here,…one for WordPress, one for Magento, one for Amazon.…So if you have a store on one of these platforms,…you can import your store and product data.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.