Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional payment options, part of Learn Shopify: The Basics.
- [Narrator] We've already set up Shopify Payments,…which is probably one of the best gateways out there.…But there are hundreds of gateways…and some of them offer unique features.…There's a few that are worth mentioning.…Apple Pay will be coming out in the Fall of 2016…and it will allow e-commerce sites…to get payment information from the user…without them having to enter it manually.…This is important because conversion rate…for someone checking out on a mobile device…is usually a quarter of that of the desktop rate.…This should help with conversions…on both mobile and desktop.…
I highly recommend looking into this…when it becomes available.…Amazon Payments is really useful if you're selling products…to more affluent customers.…Many of those customers already have an Amazon account…and this option lets them check out with their account.…They don't have to enter credit card details…nor do they have to enter billing or shipping information.…All of that is entered for them.…This should increase the conversion rate.…
Learn Shopify: The Basics takes you through the setup, configuration, publication, and management of your first online store using Shopify. Author Patrick Rauland helps you select a visual theme, set up products and inventory, collect payments, configure shipping, and manage orders with the Shopify dashboard. Along the way, he offers tips and best practices for running a successful online store.
- Why Shopify?
- Adding products and product information
- Selecting a theme for your Shopify store
- Customizing menus
- Setting up shipping
- Collecting payments online
- Configuring taxes
- Installing Shopify apps
- Managing orders, inventory, and sales from the dashboard
- Launching your store
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Shopify
2. Add Products
3. Select a Theme
4. Configure Shipping Settings
5. Collect Payment
6. The Shopify App Store
7. The Shopify Dashboard
8. Launch Your Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.