Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with spreadsheet revisions, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…When you share a spreadsheet with others in Google Sheets and give them editing…privileges, you can use the Revision History tools to see the revisions that…had been made to the spreadsheet and to edit and work with those revisions.…If you shared your Google Sheets spreadsheet with others and…given them the Can edit permission setting,…they'll be able to edit the content of the spreadsheet.…It's helpful to be able to review these revisions and edits.…I've shared this spreadsheet with Simon and…Jason and I've given them both editing privileges.…We can also see their profile pictures in the upper right.…When you open the spreadsheet, you'll see a notification next to…the Help menu stating when the last edit was made and who made it.…
We can see on this spreadsheet,…the last edit was made five minutes ago by Simon Lodene.…Any changes that collaborators made will show in the Revision History tool.…Let's take a look at how to view the Revision History tool.…We can access the Revision History tool by clicking File > See Revision History.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.