Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with multiple sheets, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Often, you'll want to have multiple sheets in your Google Sheets spreadsheet.…Lets take a few minutes to learn how to name, copy, reorder, and…delete sheets within a spreadsheet.…First, lets talk about why you may need multiple sheets in a spreadsheet.…Sometimes you need multiple sheets to make it easier to organize and…find your information.…You may need to keep sets of data on separate sheets for easy reference.…Other times, you might have multiple sheets of similar data organized by…year or by type.…Whatever your reason for using multiple sheets in a spreadsheet, it can be…helpful to name, rename, copy, reorder and delete sheets to keep yourself organized.…
I'll show you how to work with multiple sheets using my kinetECO solar system cost…analysis spreadsheet.…Now this spreadsheet has three sheets.…You can see the tabs for these sheets at the bottom of the spreadsheet.…I haven't named these sheets yet, so they still have the default names,…of Sheet1, Sheet2, and Sheet3.…Let's start by giving each of these sheets a unique name.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.