Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video What is Google Sheets?, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet application.…With Google Sheets, you can create, edit, and format spreadsheets, and…collaborate on spreadsheets with other people.…Google Sheets is just one of the apps in Google's suite of…online productivity software.…Some of the other apps included in this suite are Google Docs, which is used for…creating word processing documents and Google Slides designed for presentations.…To access Google Sheets, it's necessary to sign up for a Google account.…
You'll also need to use Google Drive to store and organize your spreadsheet files.…Google Sheets is free for individuals, and may be purchased for…business use as a fee per user subscription.…Google Sheets is supported on recent versions of internet browsers,…including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chrome.…These browsers may run on Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, and…Linux operating systems.…Google Sheets also runs on the Google Sheets mobile app available for…iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Android tablets and phones.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.