Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing a spreadsheet file with other people, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Let's take a few minutes to talk about the ways you can share a Google Sheets file…with other users.…Before we walk through the process of sharing a spreadsheet file,…let's make sure we understand some terms.…There are four types of access in Google Sheets.…I'll click the Share button in the upper right to show you these types.…There's Private, which means only you can access.…There's Sharing with specific people,…which means only the email addresses you specify can access the spreadsheet.…There's Sharing with anyone with link,…which means anyone who has the link can access it without signing into Google.…
There's Sharing public on the web, which means that anyone on…the internet can find or access your spreadsheet without signing in to Google.…I'll cancel this, and let's walk…through the process of sharing a spreadsheet with specific people.…In many situations, you'll want to just share a document with a few people, and…you won't want to share it on the web.…In Google Sheets, the users that you shared the spreadsheet with are called…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.