Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Renaming a spreadsheet, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Renaming spreadsheets is super quick and easy in Google Sheets.…You can either rename directly from the list of documents in Google Drive or you…can rename the spreadsheet while you're working on a spreadsheet that's open.…Let's start by showing you how to rename a spreadsheet from the file list in…Google Drive.…Once you're logged in to Google drive,…you'll see a list of your documents and folders.…Navigate to the spreadsheet that you'd like to rename.…I'd like to rename this spreadsheet, titled Chart in My Drive.…Right-click on a PC or Ctrl+Click on a Mac, on the name of the spreadsheet.…
Select Rename in the pop up menu that appears.…The renamed dialogue will pop up, and you can enter a new name for…the spreadsheet in the field.…Type in the new name for the document, and click okay.…I'll change the name of this chart spreadsheet to Solar Panel Chart, and…I'll click the okay button.…Now the document name is changed, and…we can see the new name listed here in Google Drive.…You can also rename the spreadsheet from within the spreadsheet itself.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.