Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing a spreadsheet to the web, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Google Sheets allows you to publish your spreadsheet to a web page with…a single click.…Publishing your spreadsheet to the web allows you to share your spreadsheet for…viewing with the URL address.…Keep in mind that when you publish a spreadsheet,…you're making that spreadsheet available to anyone on the web who has the URL.…It doesn't matter if you've set the visibility to private in…your Google Drive.…Once it's published to the web, it's publicly accessible.…Others will only be able to view the spreadsheet from the shared URL.…They will not be able to edit or revise the published spreadsheet.…
The original version of the spreadsheet that resides in your Google Drive…will still be editable by you, and by other editors.…Let me show you how quick and easy it is to publish a spreadsheet to the web.…With your spreadsheet open,…select File from the menu and select Publish to the web.…Keep the Automatically republish when changes are made check box checked…if you'd like to keep the revisions in sync with the published version.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.