Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing a spreadsheet, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Let's walk through the process of printing a copy of your spreadsheet.…The most important thing when you're printing a spreadsheet is to…make sure the spreadsheet is readable when you print it out.…Since the rows and columns may not fit easily on a standard piece of paper,…you may need to do some adjustment to the print settings before you print.…When you print a Google Sheets spreadsheet,…Google creates a printable PDF of your spreadsheet.…Google will also give you a bunch of options to choose from,…so that your spreadsheet prints out just as you want it to look on the paper.…The good news, is that these options are really easy to understand and modify.…
Let me walk through the printing process on my Solar Panel Chart spreadsheet.…To start, open the specific sheet that you want to print.…If you want to print all the sheets, select the first sheet in the workbook.…Right now, I'm just going to print one sheet, the Solar Panel Chart.…From the toolbar, click the print icon.…From the pop-up print settings window that appears,…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.