Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigating the Google Sheets mobile app, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Let's take a quick look at how to navigate through the Google Sheets mobile app.…Before you can use the Google Sheets mobile app,…you'll need a Google account and you'll need to install the Google Sheets…mobile app on your iPad, iPhone, iPod or Android mobile device.…Let's start by opening up the app on my iPad.…The first thing you'll see is a list of all your Google Sheet spreadsheets that…you've created.…Or that have been shared by you,…organized in order of the files you've most recently opened.…We can also see that there's a search bar at the top that we can use to search for…a spreadsheet by a keyword on our Google Drive.…
There's a Sort button in the upper right corner where we…can change the way the list of spreadsheets is sorted.…We can keep it sorted by last opened by me, or we can change to last edited by me.…Last modified, or we can sort by the title of the spreadsheet.…I like the default view of last opened by me because it…usually shows me my most relevant files at the top.…There's also a Tile view icon in the top right corner.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.