Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing the Google Sheets mobile app, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…The Google Sheets mobile app is an alternate method of viewing, creating, and…collaborating with others on spreadsheets directly from your mobile device.…The free Google Sheets mobile app is available for…the Android, iPad, and iPhone devices.…You can create a new spreadsheet, view and edit existing spreadsheets, and…collaborate with others using the Google Sheets app.…It's important to note that this is an optional app.…It can come in handy if you need to work with spreadsheets while you're on the go.…You can also use the Google Drive mobile app to view spreadsheets.…
But to edit, create or collaborate on Google Sheets spreadsheets,…you'll need the stand-alone Google Sheets app.…To install the app on your mobile device, visit the app store on your iPhone or…iPad, or Google Play for Android phones and tablets.…I'll show you how on the app store on my iPad.…To find the app, search on the phrase Google Sheets.…Download the free app to your device and open the app.…When you open the Google Sheets app, you'll see the Get Started screen.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.