Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting images into spreadsheets, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…In Google Sheets, you can either insert an image into a spreadsheet so…that it functions as a floating, resizeable image on top of…your spreadsheet content, or you can insert a web image into a specific cell.…You might want to insert an image into your spreadsheet, if your image doesn't…fit well into your rows or columns, such as a large chart or company logo.…You may want to enter a web image into a specific cell, if you'd like to…bring a visual image into your spreadsheet for things like a product catalog listing.…First I'll show you how to insert an image into your spreadsheet.…
I'll add the KinetECO company graphic as a header for this spreadsheet.…Start by clicking the Insert drop down menu from the tool bar and select Image.…From this Insert Image tool, you have a lot of options for…where you can get your image.…Select Upload to select an image from your computer.…You can take a snapshot using your webcam.…You can add an image URL here.…You can select an image from one of your Google albums or your Google Drive.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.