Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Helpful resources, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…I hope you've enjoyed Google sheets essential training.…I've created a playlist for you if you want to learn more about Google Drive and…Google Apps.…The first course I'm recommending is Google Drive Essential Training,…with Jess Stratton.…You'll learn more about how to organize your Google sheets files in this course.…I've also included Jess Stratton's, Gmail Essential training course, and…her Google Sites Essential Training course to get you going on a few of…Google's other productivity apps.…If you use iOS and you're interested in learning more about Google docs,…watch the short Google Docs and Sheets on iOS course with Nick Brazzi, and…if you're a student or an educator, take a look at Aaron Quigley's Google Apps for…Students and Google Apps for Educators courses.…
With these courses,…you'll discover how to use Google Apps to be more productive in the classroom.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.