- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Google Sheets Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Google Sheets to create, format, analyze, and collaborate on spreadsheets. First, I'll review the features of Google Sheets, including the latest updates. Next, I'll show you how to access Google Sheets, and we'll take a tour of the interface. Then we'll look at how to create, edit, view and print spreadsheets with Google Sheets. After that, we'll talk about how to format content, and work with spreadsheet data. Finally, we'll show how to collaborate with others on spreadsheets.
And I'll show you how to use the Google Sheets mobile app on your tablet or smartphone. Now, let's get started, with Google Sheets Essential Training.
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.