Google Sheets Essential Training
Google Sheets is a feature-rich, cloud-based spreadsheet application that allows you to format and analyze all kinds of data. In this course, author Sally Norred shows you how to get the most from Google Sheets. Discover how to get around the interface, enter and work with data, and use formatting and function features, and learn smart ways to make your data work for you. Plus, see how to work with your spreadsheet data on the go with the Google Sheets mobile app.
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Google Sheets Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Google Sheets to create, format, analyze, and collaborate on spreadsheets. First, I'll review the features of Google Sheets, including the latest updates. Next, I'll show you how to access Google Sheets, and we'll take a tour of the interface. Then we'll look at how to create, edit, view and print spreadsheets with Google Sheets. After that, we'll talk about how to format content, and work with spreadsheet data. Finally, we'll show how to collaborate with others on spreadsheets.
And I'll show you how to use the Google Sheets mobile app on your tablet or smartphone. Now, let's get started, with Google Sheets Essential Training.
Google Docs Essential Training176,969 Views
Before & After: Logo Design Tips and Tricks136,409 Views
Personal Finance Fundamentals216,516 Views
How to use Lynda.com1,497,798 Views
C# Test Driven Development25,019 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,264,406 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,748,469 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,274,773 Views