- View Offline
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sally, and welcome to Google Sheets Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Google Sheets to create, format, analyze, and collaborate on spreadsheets. First, I'll review the features of Google Sheets, including the latest updates. Next, I'll show you how to access Google Sheets, and we'll take a tour of the interface. Then we'll look at how to create, edit, view and print spreadsheets with Google Sheets. After that, we'll talk about how to format content, and work with spreadsheet data. Finally, we'll show how to collaborate with others on spreadsheets.
And I'll show you how to use the Google Sheets mobile app on your tablet or smartphone. Now, let's get started, with Google Sheets Essential Training.