Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Emailing spreadsheet collaborators, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Let's take a quick look at how to email collaborators on your spreadsheet from…within the spreadsheet itself.…In Google Sheets, you don't have to leave the spreadsheet to…email other collaborators on the spreadsheet.…Google Sheets will send an email to the collaborators you choose with a custom…message and a link to the spreadsheet.…You might want to email spreadsheet collaborators if you want to notify people…of the final version of the spreadsheet, or…if you'd like them to add comments or revisions.…To email spreadsheet collaborators, you'll need to have already shared your…spreadsheet with at least one other specific person.…I've shared this spreadsheet with Jason and Simon.…
They're both editors.…Let's take a look at how to email spreadsheet collaborators.…In the menu, select File, Email collaborators.…By default, all collaborators will be selected on the right side.…You can deselect any that you don't want to send an email to.…I'll just send my email to Simon.…By default, the subject line of the email will be the name of the document.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.