Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a spreadsheet from a template, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Google Sheets has a template gallery that contains thousands of…spreadsheet templates.…They're easily searchable and freely available.…Let me show you how to access, search for, and use these templates to help you…save time when creating common types of spreadsheets.…You can use Google's template gallery to create a spreadsheet.…This is especially helpful when you need to create a common type of spreadsheet and…you'd like to save time by using an existing template.…Spreadsheets like invoices, purchases orders, and…contact lists are common spreadsheet types that are handy to create from a template.…
To find a useful spreadsheet template, start from Google Sheets.…Create a new spreadsheet.…Click the File menu, select New and select From Template.…This will direct you to the template gallery,…and you'll be able to browse all the Google Sheets templates.…You'll notice here, that since we started in Google Sheets,…the template gallery is already narrowed by spreadsheets.…If you want to expand your search to another type of Google doc,…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.