Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating charts in Google Sheets, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Once you've entered data into your spreadsheet, it's a quick process to…turn that data into a graph or chart that you can display on your spreadsheet.…You could even save your chart or…graph as an image, and insert that image into a document or presentation.…Google Sheets includes a variety of chart and graph formats that you…can insert into a spreadsheet, including line, bar, and map charts.…Let's walk through the process of inserting a chart or…graph into your Google Sheets spreadsheet based on data you've entered.…I'll show you how using this solar panel sizing chart spreadsheet.…
Before you can create a graph or chart, you'll need to enter the data that…will be used for your graph in at least a couple rows and columns.…It'll also help to label the data in your spreadsheet, if you have column and or…row headers, before you create your chart.…On this spreadsheet, I have two columns, one labeled Solar Panel Size and…one labeled Watts per panel.…I'd like to make a bar graph with each of these labels on one axis.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.