Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Copying a spreadsheet, part of Google Sheets Essential Training.
…Let's take a few minutes to walk through two different ways of creating a copy of…a spreadsheet, and…how to locate the copied spreadsheet in your Google Drive after you've created it.…What I'll show you here is how to make a copy of an entire spreadsheet document,…not just a single sheet within a document.…There's a couple ways to create a copy of a spreadsheet.…You can start in the Google Drive folder view, or…you can start directly in the spreadsheet itself.…Let's start by showing how to make a copy of an entire spreadsheet directly from…Google Drive.…From Google Drive locate the spreadsheet that you'd like to copy.…
I'll make a copy of this Solar Panel Chart.…Right-click on a PC, or…Ctrl+click on a Mac, on the title of the spreadsheet document.…From the pop-up that appears, select Make a copy.…In a second or two, you'll see an alert at the top of the screen stating that…a copy of your spreadsheet was created in the same folder as the original.…The title of the copy will be exactly the same as the original spreadsheet title,…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.