Learn what an eDiscovery Reviewer has access to and what their responsibilities are.
- [Narrator] In this movie we're going to take a look…at the role of the eDiscovery reviewer…and talk about their capabilities.…We're signed into our eDiscovery Center now…as the eDiscovery administrator,…because I want you to see that we have three cases here…in our eDiscovery Center.…Now if you don't understand the role of the…eDiscovery administrator, watch my video on that.…We have another video in this course.…But right now what I'm going to do is sign out…as the eDiscovery administrator,…and sign back in as one of our eDiscovery reviewers.…
All right, I've signed in as Harold Wandaleere,…and Harold is the eDiscovery reviewer of these two cases.…Now if you recall, we saw that we have three active cases…here in our eDiscovery Center,…but Harold only can see two of them.…He only has access to two of those three cases…because he's only been assigned permissions…on these two cases.…Now the eDiscovery reviewer is the most restrictive role…in our eDiscovery.…They can't do very much except, as the name implies,…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.