Learn what an eDiscovery Administrator has access to and what their responsibilities are.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to discuss the role…of the eDiscovery administrator.…We'll look at their responsibilities,…their capabilities,…and talk about why it's a good idea…to have an eDiscovery administrator.…We're here in our eDiscovery Center…and we're signed in as Leslie Richardson.…Leslie is the eDiscovery administrator for our organization.…You can see that we have three eDiscovery cases,…and as the eDiscovery administrator,…Leslie has access to all of these cases.…Basically, the eDiscovery administrator…can do everything that the eDiscovery manager can do.…
They can create a new case,…they can manage a case,…they can open up a case,…they can perform content holds and edit them,…they can create new content searches and edit them,…they can export search results,…they can even go to the Advanced eDiscovery Center…and perform analysis.…Because an eDiscovery administrator can view…and access all of the eDiscovery cases,…that means they can audit and oversee all of the cases…and the case searches.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.