AuthorGini von Courter
- What is Yammer?
- Setting up a Yammer network
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Communicating with colleagues
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in group conversations
- Working with shared files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Beginner
- [Gini] I'm Gini von Courter, and this is Yammer Essential Training. Yammer is an enterprise social network that helps businesses get work done smarter and faster. Yammer is built by Microsoft but powered by employees like you. This course takes you through the essential features of Yammer. You'll learn how Yammer works and find out how to join or create a Yammer network at your organization. You'll see how to communicate with posts, collaborate on files, and create and administer groups.
Plus, you'll learn how to get and give feedback with polls and praise. Please join me as we explore how to use Yammer to foster the kind of collaboration that makes a positive impact for you, your team, and your organization.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Manage Your Communications
5. Work in a Group
6. Work with Files
7. Create and Administer Groups
Next steps1m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.