Learn how to work with pictures in different views in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] What if a picture library…needs to be viewed in different ways?…One way is to change the view of the gallery…by selecting View options in the upper right corner.…Now this might be a different title than View options,…and that's because it's whatever…this view is currently set to.…So with the drop down arrow,…we'll go ahead and change this view from List to Tiles.…Now, instead of that library looking like a list of files…with the file names, we are seeing the associated images…that go with those file names.…
Once the view settings have been made,…this can become the default view…by selecting Set current view as default…from that view option's drop down once again.…If separate views are needed to switch back and forth…between these, you can also save this as a separate view…by selecting Save view as.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.