Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections.
- [Instructor] Before jumping into this course, there are a few things you should know. First, you should have a basic understanding of Office 365. A basic understanding of SharePoint Online. And be comfortable using PowerShell.
- Configuring site collections
- Managing access of internal and external users
- Sharing data
- Adding site collection admins
- Assigning resources
- Configuring Yammer and Office 365 groups
- Accessing files across multiple client devices
- Migrating files to OneDrive for Business
- Implementing enterprise eDiscovery
- Configuring data loss protection
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure External User Sharing
2. Create a SharePoint Collection
3. Plan a Collaboration Solution
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.