Find out what you should know before watching this course. You should have a basic understanding of Office 365 and Intune, users, groups, and devices. It helps if you create a trial account within Office 365 and Intune and have a spare mobile device or virtual machine that you can use to enroll and use during the course. You should also have a basic understanding of malware threats that can harm your PC.
- [Instructor] Before you get started there are a few things you need to know. In this course I will focus on SharePoint Online, which is part of the Office 365 suite, and sprinkle in some OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business Online. There will be lots of demos for you to see how to complete the configurations that I'll cover. If you've already used any of the Microsoft Online Services, such as Office 365 or Skype, then that will certainly help you. If you've not already created a demo environment, I recommend you take a look at my earlier courses on Office 365 and set up that trial subscription so that you can carry out some of the activities that we'll cover.
In addition, you should have a good understanding of IT concepts such as the internet, cloud, and email. That should put you in good shape. This course will help fill out your practical knowledge of administering Office 365, and hone your skills working with users who need to collaborate with others using SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype technologies.
- SharePoint Online team sites
- Creating a SharePoint Online site collection
- Configuring external sharing for a site collection
- Managing SharePoint Online social collaboration and themes
- Managing SharePoint Online storage limits
- Connecting to a remote computer using Fetch
- Managing files using OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business Online