Find out how your SharePoint permissions will impact your ability to complete all the actions in the course. Plus, learn what you should do if you are a site owner.
- [Instructor] While it's not necessary to have any previous SharePoint experience, this course is designed for people who already have specific permissions which will allow them to implement these customizations. So if at any point in this course I show you something that you don't see on your SharePoint site, talk to your SharePoint site owner and see if they can make those features available to you. If you're a site owner and just getting started with SharePoint, you might want to take a look at my course on SharePoint for site owners.
- Adding links to the Quick Launch
- Applying themes
- Editing themes
- Editing, adding, and saving pages
- Formatting text on a page
- Adding App Parts and Web Parts
- Inserting images, videos, and slideshows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Site Customization
2. Working with Themes
3. Editing a Page
4. Working with App Parts and Web Parts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.