Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of SharePoint 2013 Site and Collection Administration.
- View Offline
- What you should know before watching this course. You should have user experience in working with SharePoint Server. It doesn't necessarily have to be SharePoint Server 2013, and it does not have to be SharePoint Server. It could be SharePoint Foundation, which is the free version of SharePoint. It would also be beneficial if you understand some of the terms in advance. Now, we've kind of helped you there, because our first video goes through things that you should know before you proceed into this course.
If you have some experience and learn those terms, you're gonna do just fine.
- Navigating the SharePoint architecture
- Handling blocked files and locks
- Working with quotas
- Backing up and restoring the content database
- Creating and modifying site libraries and lists
- Adding site pages and Web Parts
- Branding your SharePoint site with Design Manager