Bill tells us what skills we need and what things to be aware of in this course.
- [Instructor] If you're watching this course, you should be familiar with SharePoint Online. If you want to follow along on your own, you will need to have site owner permissions on any site you wish to work with. Throughout the course, I work with some SharePoint lists. If you want to use that data, I have provided the information in those lists as Excel files. However, you will need to either enter that information manually or import those files into a SharePoint list. Because at this time SharePoint Online can use both modern and classic experience sites and apps, some of the information in this course may be repeated to accommodate users of both types of experiences.
- Sites, site collections, and site templates
- Permission groups
- Permission inheritance
- Adding apps
- Creating columns
- Creating lists and document libraries
- Working with versioning
- Checking out documents
- Creating views and subsites
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
1. Sites and Site Templates
2. Users and Permissions
3. Managing Team Site Content
4. Versioning and Check Out
5. Adding Columns
6. Creating Views
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.