Take your SharePoint knowledge to the next level with these two-minute quick tips.
- [Heather] Do you have SharePoint, or use it as a contractor? Whoever you may be, you probably use SharePoint quite often. SharePoint was designed to help you and fellow colleagues to collaborate, sharing ideas, tracking information, files, and projects in a central hub. I understand the struggles you may incur with these daily tasks, and I'm going to help you unlock how to use SharePoint in a more efficient and productive way. I'm Heather Severino, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, and Microsoft Office Specialist Master.
Please join me to eliminate obstacles and be more productive with SharePoint.
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.