Learn how to leverage some of the search tools and features of SharePoint to optimize content for eDiscovery.
- [Bill] Electronically stored information, or ESI, is found everywhere in business today, and when an organization becomes aware of the potential for pending litigation, it is their legal obligation to preserve that ESI for the legal case. Hi, I'm Bill Kulterman, and I'm here to show you how to use the Office 365 eDiscovery Center to help with that ESI. In this course, I will show you how to protect ESI by using content holds to preserve the ESI from being altered or destroyed.
You will also see how to use content searches based on location, keywords, and conditional queries to refine your search and help to find relevant ESI. We will also explore some of the features of the Advanced eDiscovery Center in Office 365. We're going to see how we can use it to analyze case data and help us make better decisions about which ESI is more relevant to our case. By the end, you will be able to see how the eDiscovery features of Office 365 can help you to reduce your eDiscovery costs and give you better results.
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.