Learn how to leverage some of the search tools and features of SharePoint to optimize content for eDiscovery.
- [Bill] Electronically stored information, or ESI, is found everywhere in business today, and when an organization becomes aware of the potential for pending litigation, it is their legal obligation to preserve that ESI for the legal case. Hi, I'm Bill Kulterman, and I'm here to show you how to use the Office 365 eDiscovery Center to help with that ESI. In this course, I will show you how to protect ESI by using content holds to preserve the ESI from being altered or destroyed.
You will also see how to use content searches based on location, keywords, and conditional queries to refine your search and help to find relevant ESI. We will also explore some of the features of the Advanced eDiscovery Center in Office 365. We're going to see how we can use it to analyze case data and help us make better decisions about which ESI is more relevant to our case. By the end, you will be able to see how the eDiscovery features of Office 365 can help you to reduce your eDiscovery costs and give you better results.
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case