Learn to create a company-wide reference wiki with SharePoint.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Adding a wiki library app
- Creating and editing pages
- Inserting media and links
- Sharing the wiki
- Building an enterprise wiki site
Skill Level Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Plan Your Wiki Reference Library
2. Use a Wiki Library Web Part
3. Build an Enterprise Wiki Site
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.