Learn how to customize your SharePoint site to suit your company's brand and your team's workflow.
- Hi, my name is Bill Kulterman and I would like to welcome you to my course on SharePoint site customization. In this course, I'm going to show how to use the tools readily available to you in SharePoint to do some simple customization to your site. We will explore adding navigation to your pages, apply out of the box themes, and add things like backgrounds, images, and colors. I'll show you how to add and edit SharePoint pages and change the layout. We'll also see how to add app parts and web parts so that you can provide more functionality and create a better user experience.
Let's go ahead and let's get started.
- Adding links to the Quick Launch
- Applying themes
- Editing themes
- Editing, adding, and saving pages
- Formatting text on a page
- Adding App Parts and Web Parts
- Inserting images, videos, and slideshows